Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow Days


This winter has been cold and snowy in Pennsylvania. Around here we used to hate snow - like dread it when we heard it in the forecast. To us it meant shoveling the sidewalk, cleaning out our parking spots just to have someone else take them and slipping and sliding on the way to work.

Let me tell you that everything changed once Mike got a job as a teacher and I started working from home. Now we act like little kids when we see the snow start to fall. Mike has had about six snow days this school year and it's awesome. It's so nice to not have to worry about getting to work safely. I almost feel guilty for wishing this treacherous white stuff on others who have to go out in it - almost guilty, but I'm too busy hanging out all day with my husband and baby.

There is another winter storm coming our way over the weekend and I say bring it on! 

2 comments:

  1. oh! he is so sweet. i love his little hat. happy snow days to you. <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just lost his little hat last week. I might have wanted to cry, haha.

      Delete