Monday, July 8, 2013

Blogging Again

I've started and quit three different blogs over about three years. So how is this any different? Why blog again?

Well it's a long convoluted story, but the main points are that I want community. Since giving birth to Miles, my life has been turned upside down. I've lost some freedom, some time, some faith and some community. Having a baby can be very isolating.

Miles will turn six months on Thursday and it's time I get back some of those things. Certainly my faith comes first. What I love about the blogging community is the openness, faithfulness and commitment to making an impact with their words. I've read the blogs of many Christian mothers and women for over a year and have a deep desire to join them and share my life.

I know that God can do great things through the internet, and can redeem much of what takes place in this public space. I think God is calling me to share my journey as a Christian, wife, mother and small business owner and include all my thoughts, short comings and grace-filled moments.

I have no clue what this blog will turn into, but I'm excited to see what God will do in my heart and possibly in the hearts of readers.

So, won't you join me in this journey?!

No comments:

Post a Comment