Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Trust in God - Proverbs 3:5,6 Scripture Print































Here's a little gift for you. In my devotions this morning from She Reads Truth - Women in the Bible, I was meditating on Proverbs 3:5,6 about trusting in God's plans and placing our hope in Him for our future.

My heart's tendency is to trust in God when I can't handle something on my own first. And that's not what He calls us to do. It's not trust when you've exhausted all other avenues, but trust in Him first with all of our being. My "own understanding" is so flawed and my perspective is so narrow. God sees all of history and all of the future, His understanding is perfect. He sees how all of life fits together into his wonderful plan of redemption.

Just open the image in a new window and save as a .jpg and print! Great as a 5 x 7. Email me if you want it as an 8 x 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment